Follow these steps to use your Balance Smart Scale
- Turn Bluetooth "ON" in your phone settings
- Insert the included batteries into your smart scale
- Make sure you are barefoot, and that the scale is on a hard & even surface.
- Login to your clinic's app and make sure your height and birthday are set correctly
- (Please See "Setting Your Profile" article)
- Select Weigh-In from the app's home menu
- Step on the scale (both feet firmly on the metal sensors)
- Follow the prompts on the app.
- You may step off the scale once you see Weight, Body Fat % and Body Hydration %.
IMPORTANT: Weigh-In Tips:
- Place your Balance Smart Scale on a flat, hard, even surface
- Weigh-in barefoot
- Stand balanced on the Balance Smart Scale with your feet firmly placed on the metal sensors.
- Weigh-in at the same time each day at least 2 hours after eating or drinking anything.