Yes; the scale is a Class II medical grade device approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). It has undergone rigorous clinical testing to ensure the accuracy of its measurement. You should expect to see a variance of up to 1 pound and up to 3% body fat percentage when comparing scales from any two manufacturers.
Articles in this section
- App Shows Dash or No Steps and No Weight
- Where is the Pairing Code for Tracker/Scale?
- Can a Garmin Device be used with the App?
- Do I need the Internet connected to my phone to use my Strive Activity Tracker?
- How often do I need to sync my Strive Activity Tracker with my clinic's app?
- My Strive Activity Tracker measurements do not appear to be accurate.
- How often do I need to link my Strive Activity Tracker with my clinic's app?
- What is the battery life for my Strive Activity Tracker?
- What measurements does my Strive Activity Tracker track?
- How do I record my activity and sleep using the Strive Activity Tracker?