To change the unit of measurement, please follow these steps:
- Press the black button on the back of your Balance Smart Scale to switch to your preferred unit of measurement (pounds, kilograms or stones)
- Each time you press the black button, the unit of measurement will display in the bottom right on the front screen of the smart scale.
You may also change the units of measurements in your clinic's app.
To change your units of measurements in your clinic's app, please follow these steps:
- Open your clinic's app
- Select the side menu (top left corner)
- Select "Profile"
- Under "Profile" you will have access to all profile settings
- Select "Preferences"
- Under "Unit Preference," you may adjust your unit measurements
- You can choose from United States, United Kingdom or Metric measurements.
- You may also change your Time Zone.
- Once you have completed, select the confirm button (top right corner)
- Return to the app's main menu and re-attempt to sync the activity tracker and the correct measurements will be on display.