To verify scale measurements, please follow these steps:
- Take out and replace batteries to reset your scale.
- Make sure you are barefoot when weighing-in.
- Place the scale on a flat, even, hard surface.
- Make sure the scale surface is dry and clean.
- Stand balanced on the Balance Smart Scale with your feet firmly placed on the metal sensors.
- Make sure your profile settings in the app (particularly height, age, and gender) are correct.
NOTE: Do not eat or drink anything for at least 2 hours prior to weigh-in. Weigh-in at the same time each day to ensure consistent measurements.
NOTE: For Android users, you must enable LOCATION SERVICES to use the CoachCare Bluetooth Smart Devices. Please review your phone instructional guides to set your location services. Alternatively, you may delete your clinic's app, re-install it, Select "Sync Now" and then select "ALLOW" when a pop-up screen is displayed.