We make it a cinch to easily View Progress in the App for tracking various logged data through the app for details that can be viewed Over Time and Charted in a graph visually so let's take a look!
Start by opening the App on your Mobile Device.
Select "Progress" in the App Home at the bottom left menu.
From the Progress screen, there's a top bar where you can Select to View from these Categories:
- STEPS (strive tracker, fitbit, googlefit, levl)
- MEASUREMENTS (weight, body fat, body fat weight, lean mass percent, lean mass, bmi, body hydration, visceral fat, visceral fat rating)
- DAILY INTAKES (calories, water)
- OTHERS (sleep, restfulness)
- VITALS (blood pressure, heart rate, respiration rate)
- BLOODWORK (fasting glucose, total cholesterol, hs-crp, hba1c, ldl, hdl, triglycerides)
- BODY COMPOSITION (arm, chest, hip, neck, thigh, thorax, waist)
NOTE: Any Progress Options appearing different or missing is due to clinic specific restructuring.
Additionally, progress can be viewed as ALL or SELECTED if more specific is preferred.
It is also possible to change the Week, Month, or Year and cycle the Date if needed.
- Select from weekly, monthly, or annually.
- Use the < and > to cycle through to a specific timeframe.
- Pick the Calendar to choose a specific date to set it manually.
- Tap on a Bar in the Graph to view it's related data and date.
NOTE: It is not possible to view or select future dates that have not been logged yet.
If there are any problems with Viewing Progress, please contact Support@CoachCare.com.