The Provider Dashboard is one of the most powerful tools we currently offer aside from the App.
This single feature acts as a Clinic's central hub by giving the provider an extended view to monitor coaches and patients activity on a whim.
So at a glance here is a quick run-down of what your Provider Dashboard looks like as well as some simple details to ease you into using it.
You can access it here: https://dashboard.coachcare.com
- CLINIC: Easily switch between multiple clinics in your organization.
- SEARCH: Search for any patient or coach account in your clinic.
- CALL SETTINGS: Check and control audio and webcam settings for calls.
- PROFILE: Adjust your profile information or log out of the dashboard.
- DASHBOARD MENU: Tool for your Dashboard offering many different functionalities.
- ALERTS: Anytime new data is received you're clinic will be able to be alerted.
- LATEST SIGNUPS: This shows the most recent signups for new accounts.
- PATIENT SIGNUPS: This is a graph of new patients that have signed up.
- NOTIFICATIONS: Any notifications you receive will notify you here.
Any problems with Quick Overview of the Dashboard contact Support@coachcare.com.