If you are having trouble logging into your App or Provider Dashboard Accounts then you're in the right place. There can be a number of causes so let's go over a few things to resolve this for you.
It's important that your password meets the steps below or it may become necessary to reset it.
Reason #1: " Password Requirements "
Any new or changed password must meet the specifications below or it will not work during login. It is designed with specific characters limits to keep your account secure.
- 8 Character Length (must be at least 8 characters long such as ********)
- 1 Uppercase Letter (must contain 1 capital letter such as A, B, C, D, etc)
- 1 Lowercase Letter (must contain 1 lower letter such as a, b, c, d, e, etc)
- 1 Special Character (must contain 1 special symbol such as $, &, @, ?, !, etc)
- 1 Number (must contain 1 alphanumeric character such as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc)
- Cannot contain more than 2 consecutive characters of the same type (ie; 111, etc)
- Cannot contain any spaces before, in, or after the password whatsoever
Reason #2: " Case Sensitive "
When using your password please make sure that you are entering it exactly the same as when you created it as mentioned below because both the email & password are Case Sensitive.
A: Patient created the following:
B: Patient tries to log in using:
So in this situation above, John is not using the correct Cases on his password or email and that is the reason it is not working.
Reason #3: " Capitalization "
It's important to realize Case Sensitivity as mentioned above in Reason #2 since smartphones are notorious for capitalizing the first letter of some words, especially when used in a full sentence.
For instance, let's say email@example.com is typed into the email field, however, during the process, the smartphone's autocorrection ability capitalizes the 'J' changing it to Johndemo@myemail.com which if in all lower case when created per the first email there above in our system then it would not work.
Reason #4: " Expired Link "
If you are trying to log into your account or create a new password which then displays the message " Password Reset Link has Expired. " then this means you clicked on an older link when you tried to reset your password.
Our system will detect this and send you a new one to click on to help you correct this issue.
NOTE: Currently, you may use the same password as before if you wish though we do not recommend doing this for security reasons.
Any questions about Password or Email Not Working, contact Support@Coachcare.com.