If you are having problems logging into the Clinic App then you're in the right spot so let's get you back up and running.
Open your Clinic App until you get to the Sign In screen.
Tap on the bold Reset Password text below the sign-in button at the bottom.
Enter your Email Address into the email field and tap the reset password button.
Wait until you receive an email from us to reset your password. (usually a few minutes)
Tap the Reset your Password button.
Enter your new password, save it, and you can then log back into your App like normal.
NOTE #1: Be sure that it meets our Password Requirements. Each box will tick itself from a grey arrow to a green checkmark when met.
- 8 Character Length (must be at least 8 characters long such as ******)
- 1 Uppercase Letter (must contain 1 capital letter such as A, B, C, D, etc)
- 1 Lowercase Letter (must contain 1 lower letter such as a, b, c, d, e, etc)
- 1 Special Character (must contain 1 special symbol such as $, &, @, ?, !, etc)
- 1 Number (must contain 1 alphanumeric character such as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc)
- Cannot contain more than 2 consecutive characters of the same type (ie; 111, etc)
NOTE #2: In most cases, your password should arrive within a few minutes at the most but, if you have not received it please try the following:
A. Check to make sure you entered the correct email address associated with your patient account.
B. Also, please note that your password and email address are case sensitive so you must enter it exactly as it was created.
C. Also, check your spam/junk folder to see if the email we sent ended up there by accident.
If you have further problems with Resetting your Password contact Support@CoachCare.com.