If you are having problems logging into the Clinic App then you're in the right spot so let's get you back up and running.
Watch this Video to learn out to quickly Reset your App Password in less than 1 Minute! Alternatively, you may follow along via the written instructions with visual representations below if needed.
Open the App until you're on the Sign In Screen. (You must use your Clinic's App)
Tap on Forgot Password and then Enter your Email Address for your Patient Account.
Wait a few minutes then Open the Email and the button to Reset your Password.
Lastly, Create a New Password, save it, and you can then log back into your App like normal.
IMPORTANT NOTE #1: Be sure that it meets our Password Requirements. Each box will tick itself from a grey arrow to a green checkmark when met to allow it to be saved properly.
- 8 Character Length (must be at least 8 characters long such as ******)
- 1 Uppercase Letter (must contain 1 capital letter such as A, B, C, D, etc)
- 1 Lowercase Letter (must contain 1 lower letter such as a, b, c, d, e, etc)
- 1 Special Character (must contain 1 special symbol such as $, &, @, ?, !, etc)
- 1 Number (must contain 1 alphanumeric character such as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc)
- Cannot contain more than 2 consecutive characters of the same type (ie; 111, etc)
IMPORTANT NOTE #2: In most cases, your password should arrive within a few minutes at the most but, if you have not received it please try the following:
A. Check to make sure you entered the correct email address associated with your patient account.
B. Also, please note that your password and email address are case sensitive so you must enter it exactly as it was created or it will not work and nothing will happen which includes when attempting to log in.
C. Also, check your spam/junk folder to see if the email we sent ended up there by accident.
If you have further problems with Resetting your Password contact Support@CoachCare.com.