While viewing progress in the app is helpful let's take a closer look at this with " Steps ".
Start by Opening the App on your Mobile Device.
Go to "Progress" via the Home screen and STEPS should be selected by default.
With STEPS selected, you can set the " Data Source " to the Tracking Device you are using.
- MANUAL ENTRY (No Tracking Device)
- FITBIT (Fitbit Platform/Fitbit Devices)
- GOOGLE FIT (GoogleFit Platform/GoogleFit Device)
- STRIVE (Selvera Strive Activity & Sleep Tracker Device)
- HEALTHKIT (Apple Healthkit/Apple Watch Device)
- HIGHEST STEPS COUNT (Highest Steps recorded from All Devices)
After choosing the Data Source, set a Weekly, Monthly, or Annual time frame.
Now that the time increments is selected, you can set the Dates to be more specific.
NOTE: You can also use the < and > arrows to cycle through or tap on the calendar.
Lastly, tap on the Bar Graph to check each day's logged Steps Data.
If there are any problems with Viewing Progress, please contact Support@CoachCare.com.