While viewing progress in the app is helpful let's take a closer look at this with " Measurements ".
Start by Opening the App on your Mobile Device.
Go to "Progress" via the Home screen and change it from Steps to "Measurements" .
With Measurements selected, you can set the " Category " to the weight measurement to view.
- Weight (Weight Data)
- Body Fat % (Body Fat Percentage Data)
- Body Fat Weight (Body Fat Weight Data)
- Lean Mass % (Lean Mass Percentage Data)
- Lean Mass (Lean Mass Data)
- BMI (Body Mass Index Data)
- Visceral Fat (Visceral Fat Data)
- Visceral Fat Rating (Visceral Fat Rating Data)
NOTE: Some of the above options may be different according to clinic specific structuring.
After choosing the Category, set a Weekly, Monthly, or Annual time frame.
Now that the time increments is selected, you can set the Dates to be more specific.
NOTE: You can also use the < and > arrows to cycle through or tap on the calendar.
Lastly, tap on the Bar Graph to check each day's logged Weight/Measurements Data.
If there are any problems with Viewing Progress, please contact Support@CoachCare.com.