Sometimes, the Scale may have some issues with the Batteries and there might be any number of reasons why this could be a problem.
First, we recommend to try replacing the batteries as this could be due to a low power level.
- Alkaline Batteries or better are suggested with at least 720mAH or higher.
- Normal Battery Use is expected at about 3 times a day,
- Batteries at Normal Usage should last for about 1 year.
- Duracell Batteries or similar should work just fine.
Second, if the issue persists or the batteries continue to be replaced.
- Send us a picture of the type of batteries being used to assist us with our investigations.
Any issues related to Scale Batteries please contact Support@Coachcare.com.