When setting up the scale it is very important to calibrate it for these reasons:
- First Time Use
- Moved the Scale
- Replaced Batteries
- Inconsistent Weight
Here's how to calibrate your Balance Smart Scale:
1. Place the scale on the floor, on a flat and even surface (not carpet).
2. Step on to the scale (no socks or shoes on). Once you see the zeros or your weight, step off.
3. Wait for the scale to turn off again.
4. Open the weigh in page on your app.
5. Step up onto the scale (no socks or shoes on) for a weight. Instructions below:
Need Additional Help?
Select Contact Tech Support in the app or Schedule a Support Call with our support team.
You can also contact us at email@example.com.