On a rare occasion the Scale might show an Err 1 while standing on it. If this happens then this means there is a Contact Error with the Scale.
Why Does Err 1 happen on the Scale?
- Wearing Socks while on Scale (you MUST be barefoot)
- Underlying Foot Issue (edema, poor circulation, etc)
- Moving Around or Not Standing Still on Scale
- Feet Not Flat against Scale
- Got Off of Scale too Early
- Bottom of Feet is Dirty
- Top of Scale is Dirty
Maintain maximum contact between your feet and the metal sensors by following these instructions:
- Clean the bottom of feet with a damp cloth.
- Leave bottom of feet slightly damp.
- Repeat measurement again
If there are any questions about Err 1 seen on the scale contact Support@Coachcare.com.