As an enhancement to the scheduling feature, we have release a "Schedule Listing" view. This option is available under the "Schedule" menu option on the left-hand side. It allow users to:
- View a listing of meetings for all users within and below the selected clinic.
To clarify, if the selected clinic has child clinics, meetings from the selected and child clinics will show. Alternatively, if the selected clinic has no child clinics, only meetings from the selected clinics will be shown.
- See either 'past', 'upcoming', or 'all' meetings.
Three buttons for each option are located in the upper-right part of the listing. Upcoming will be the default-selected option. Keep in mind that the "Date" column of the table is sortable if clicked. For "upcoming" or "all" meeting selections, the default sort will be oldest->newest meetings, and "past" meetings will sort by most recent->older meetings. You may click the "Date" column to switch the sorting.
- Select a custom date range of meetings to view.
You may adjust the "Start Date" and the "End Date" fields to any date you would like. Keep in mind that when clicking one of the sorting options (past, upcoming, all), the selected dates will adjust to:
- Past: January 1, 2019 - Today
- Upcoming Today: Today - 3 months from today
- All: January 1, 2019 - 3 months from today
- Filter to show only meetings with a specific participant
You may use the "Search Account By Name Or Email" field to lookup a single coach or patient. When selected, only meetings in which this account is an attendee will be shown. Clicking the 'X' next to that selected account will clear that filter and allow you to enter a new name.
- View and change attendance inline for each participant
Each meeting attendee will be listing in the 'Attendees' column. For any meeting in the past, you are able to adjust the attendance of each individual by clicking the dropdown below their name. The standard options of "Attended", "Cancelled", and "No-Show" will be available. However, your clinic may customize this list, please support for further information. By default, no attendance status will be selected, and will show as NOT TRACKED.
- Export/download a CSV file of the currently-selected view
You may download the currently-selected view and filters by clicking the 'Export CSV' button at the top of the table. This will allow you to view the meeting information in a spreadsheet application such as Excel. The CSV file will contain the following columns of data:
- ID This is the internal ID of the meeting. You can use this field to coordinate meeting participants together to the same meeting. For example, if there was a meeting with two participants, you will be able to locate two rows in the CSV exported file that include this unique meeting ID.
- TITLE The title of the meeting.
- START TIME The date and time in which the meeting started in UTC time (not local time). The format is Date+Time in the format of YYYY-MM-DD for the date and HH:MM:SS for the time. For example, a meeting that takes place on Monday January 27, 2020 at 1pm UTC time would show as 2020-27-01T13:00:00.000Z. It is worth noting that all date and times are formatted in the internationally-recognized ISO 8601 standard.
- END TIME The same format as the START TIME, except this is when the meeting finishes.
- MEETING TYPE The selected meeting type
- ORGANIZATION NAME The name of the organization/clinic with which this meeting is associated.
- The follow columns will have 5 fields for each attendee of the meeting. For example, if there are two attendees, there will be 10 additional columns (5 for each of the two attendees). The 'X' in each column will show as a number, which is intended to group the data together. Attendee 1 will have a '(1)', attendee 2 will have a '(2)', and so on. Please note that an attendee may be a coach or patient.
- ID (X) The internal unique identifier of this account
- FIRST NAME (X) The first name of the accoun
- LAST NAME (X) The last name of the account
- EMAIL (X) The email address of the account
- ATTENDANCE (X) The selected attendance status of the account