A corresponding mobile app update release began last week.
The Dashboard now features a vitals section within each patient profile. This is a new area within measurements, and allows you to record and view an additional set of data for patients.
- To view the vitals measurements, go to a patient profile -> measurements tab -> vitals section. These measurements will be displayed in either table or graph format, in the same manner as the other composition, circumference, or energy measurements. Since there is a large number of measurements available, the table will be horizontally scrollable.
- To add vitals measurements, when viewing the measurements tab in a patient profile, select the 'Vitals' category from the right-hand menu. As when adding other measurements, be sure to first verify or select the appropriate date for which you are recording the measurement(s) first. Then, enter values for any of the respective desired data points. Any fields left blank will not be saved.
The available vital measurements that can be entered and viewed are:
- Total Cholesterol mg/dl
- Low-Density Lipoprotein (LDL) mg/dl
- High-Density Lipoprotein (HDL) mg/dl
- Very Low-Density Lipoproteins (VLDL) mg/dl
- Triglycerides mg/dl
- Fasting Glucose mg/dl
- HbA1c %
- Insulin uU/ml
- hsCRP mg/l
- Temperature ℉/°C - depending upon your profile selection
- Heart Rate /min
- Systolic Blood Pressure /mmHg
- Diastolic Blood Pressure /mmHg
- Respiration Rate /min