Below are your onboarding steps to enroll your patients in the Remote Patient Monitoring program.
Get verbal or written consent from the patient, document in the medical record, and have physician or other QHCP order RPM services. Attach consent to the order.
Set up the patient
- Ask the patient to download your mobile app
- Enable RPM services for the patient in your dashboard
- Provide patient the wireless scale (or another connected device) and educate the patient on the use of this equipment.
- Document this in the medical record.
Monitor patient data.
- To be eligible for reimbursement, clinical staff must monitor patient data on the dashboard for at least 20 minutes per month and have at least one audio/video or live interaction (any length of time).
- The CoachCare platform automatically tracks your staff’s time spent monitoring and communicating with patients and documents this information and other compliance requirements in our billing report. This report can then be exported into your EMR and sent to your billing staff.
Export patient clinical reports.
Each patient's clinical report lists all that patient's measurements and activities, as well as the provider team's activities tied to that patient for a given period of time.
Easily export each report as a PDF and attach it to the patient's record within your EMR. This provides the clinical documentation to backup your RPM insurance claims.
We recommend exporting the reports at the end of each month for an efficient workflow.
Export billing report.
- The billing report automatically lists which codes are eligible to be billed based on your team’s activity in the platform
- Send the report to your billing team to submit eligible claims, or give them a CoachCare account so they can pull the report directly.
- Here is a sample billing report
To help you follow these requirements, here is a Sample RPM Protocol Checklist
If you have any RPM billing related questions, you may contact Billing@CoachCare.com