It's important to keep track of your glucose levels. Depending on your health status, doing so can prevent emergencies.
We make tracking your glucose levels very easy with our Scan Blood Glucose Meter and app.
Here's how to sync the Scan Blood Glucose Meter with the app:
1. Open the app and log in.
2. Select the bars in the upper left corner then select Devices & Apps:
3. Now tap on Glucometer. The app will now start scanning for your Glucometer:
4. Please follow the suggestions below before obtaining a drop of blood:
• Wash hands with soap and warm water.
Now hold the lancing device firmly against the side of your finger. Press the release button. You will hear a click, indicating that the puncture is complete.
6. Press the "M" button on the side of the glucometer to wake the device and insert the test strip.
As soon as enough blood has filled the confirmation window of the Test Strip, you will hear a beep letting you know the test has begun. A countdown of 5 seconds starts.
7. The app will now start the test. Once it's completed, press "Save".
Need Additional Help?
Select Contact Tech Support in the app or Schedule a Support Call with our support team.
You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.